“Experts Speak” with Karin Wierinck
LEADING REMOTELY THROUGH CRISIS
With 30 years of leadership experience as VP & Director of HR in the pharma and biotech industry, and having worked across all geographies, Karin is a highly recognised HR business leader, and a renowned expert in topics such as virtual work, successful reorganisations, talent management, capability building and business/HR transformation also during crisis. It’s an honour to have her talk to our audience in this session about leadership in times of crisis such as this, especially remotely.
Register now for the free event!
- April 14, 2020
- 12-12:30pm CET
- Replay available (sign-up required)
in this session, karin will share personal stories and tools that you can adopt to address:
- Leading through a crisis, especially in the context of virtual work
- Building relations and teams
- Leveraging – Empathy, Trust and Generosity
- Hiring, Developing and Managing Performance during a crisis
- Maintaining emotional resilience
How the event is structured:
- This is a free event
- It will be held online for 30 mins: the first half where I interview Karin, and the second half being open to your questions
- Once you sign-up here, I’ll send you the login details via email
- You can share any questions that you already have, by replying to that email
- Incase you can’t join live, no problem, a replay will be available. You’ll need to sign-up still so that I can send you the replay details.
Do remember to spread the news about this event so that more people can benefit from this!
With 15 yrs of experience leading across geographies & crises, I coach leaders & teams to be more effective for greater results. Having honed my expertise working with such companies as Amazon and Procter & Gamble as senior manager, mentor and coach, I help you with the exact skills and strategies required to succeed in the world’s most demanding scenarios & companies.