The countless colors in your favorite painting come from 3 primary colors. The master painter knows that to create dramatic hues, all she needs are these three elements. The lack of a broad palette—frees her up.
This metaphor can be applied when we are creating our schedules.
The more we simplify our schedules, the better we become at prioritizing and reaching our goals.
Simplify your schedule to amplify your results
First, identify YOUR 3 primary elements that move the needle when it comes to—your results, career, and life. Or else, you’ll get lost in an endless array of activities that lead to:
- Fear of failure as you’re not getting the right things done
- Guilt at not being a fully-present spouse/parent, as at home all you can think of is work
If your week ahead looks like a car crash, a bad traffic jam of back-to-back activities. Honk as much as you want, but you’ll still move slowly, if at all.
𝗠𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮? Reduce congestion.
Here’s how you can reduce the congestion that’s likely causing overwhelm:
- Determine the three things that’ll move the needle
- Slash things that add no value, but make you feel overwhelmed
- Delegate bits that don’t need your direct presence
Do you wish to have personalized, laser-focused support in your specific scenario?
Schedule a conversation with me today.